Role’s mission is to support back office domain of the global infrastructure in proving solutions to increase operational efficiencies in the management of infrastructure software used by business applications, so as to manage collaboration applications which are delivering services to the user community (SharePoint, Search Engine, Enterprise Social Network) and support business users with the related applications.
• Application re-installation/restore.
• Application data restore from Backup in case of system crash or failure.
• Application startup and shutdown will be done for applications that involve a simple procedure provided by application team. Complex application start and stop should be treated as exceptions and responsibilities shall be defined in terms of access to application teams to carry start/stop activities, based on agreement with Windows Governance and IMS Support.
• Application checks for critical applications.
• Application maintenance activities (installation, upgrades, patches…).
• Standard Monitoring including diagnostic checks.
• Performance Monitoring.
• Incident troubleshooting.
• MIS Reports and Documentation.
• Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization.
• Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar role in a large scale organization.
• Proven experience in managing a set of the following basic infrastructure software: Apache, Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, • Citrix, ActiveDirectory, VMWare VDI, Microsoft Certified IT Professional SCCM 2012.
• Service-Now product experience configuration is an advantage